May 4, 2012

Antonio Banderas Will Have A Cameo In 'MACHETE KILLS'


During CinemaCon Spanish actor Antonio Banderas (Desperado, Haywire, Once Upon A Time In Mexico) spoke to MTV about whether or not he'd be joining the cast of Machete Kills. Antonio reveals he'll have a cameo while being coy about the role but he does confirm it won't be the return of El Mariachi. Banderas had a major breakout after starring in Robert Rodriguez's Desperado which lead to iconic roles like Zorro. The rest of the cast includes Danny Trejo, Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, Mel Gibson, Amber Heard, Demian Bichir and Sofia Vergara which is starting to make it an action flick to excited for.


"I would love to. If Robert called me for anything, I would do it," he said. "I've done six movies with him, he was at the beginning of my career, so he came to my house and explained to me a little cameo over here as he explains things like a little kid."


"It's a new character," he elaborated, clarifying that he wouldn't be reprising his role as El Mariachi. "But I cannot talk about it because it's a very surprising character. If I do, I will completely jinx it, so I actually prefer [not to]. But it's very interesting. The whole thing is a progressive character during the whole entire movie, but my participation is only in one side of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment