March 9, 2010

Liev Schreiber's Sabertooth Returns For Wolveirne 2?


During press for Repo Men Liev Schreiber mentioned that Hugh Jackman had read the script. Liev would also love to see Sabertooth in the sequel. I'm sure they could fit him into the film as a cameo or to setup a third film. It's doubtful he would play a big role in Wolverine 2 since the Japanese saga has enough villains to deal with.

"I just had dinner with [Hugh Jackman] last night and Hugh read the first draft of the script and I was really excited about it. It's still not clear whether or not Victor will be present in the Japan storyline. In the Japan storyline as I remember it from the Wolverine comics, Victor wasn't there. So I don't know, of course I've got my fingers crossed because I love the character so much, to have the chance to do it again would be a lot of fun, but I'm not sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment