March 23, 2010

A.I.M., Crimson Dynamo & Ultimo Iron Man 3 Villains?


We could be seeing more people than Justin Hammer interested in Stark Industries' armor and fusion technology in future films. It looks like from the new Iron Man 2 video game Marvel has enough villains in the works for more movies. They might be eventually used in Avengers or even Iron Man 3. I could see groups like A.I.M. and Hydra playing big villainous roles in the next couple of movies.

CRIMSON DYNAMO


General Shatalov is aligned with the evil Roxxon Corp. and becomes one of the many that dons the Crimson Dynamo armor. I wouldn't be surprised to see Stark's new fusion energy being sought out by this energy corporation.


The L.A. Roxxon Corp. building was heavily shown in the fight scene between Stane and Stark in Iron Man.

ULTIMO


Even lesser known villain Kearson Dewitt seems to have adopted the name of Ultimo for his invincible armor. Dewitt aligns himself with A.I.M. in the game. The terrorist organization is a splinter group of Hydra.

A.I.M.


A.I.M. (Advanced Idea Mechanics) is an organization of brilliant scientists and their hirelings dedicated to the acquisition of power and the overthrow of all governments by technological means. I wouldn't be surprised if their involvement helps bring together the Iron Legion and SHIELD.


Baron von Strucker of Hydra started the group during WWII. Kevin Feige has mentioned that the seeds of Hydra would be seen in Captain America. It seems to be the biggest front runner next to Hydra to go up against the Avengers and SHIELD. I assume groups like Hydra and A.I.M. could join forces even gathering a collective of Marvel villains into their employment.

No comments:

Post a Comment