November 4, 2012

Guillermo Comments On Desire To Make HEAVEN SENT


Apparently, there had been rumblings online that writer/director Guillermo del Toro (Hellboy, Pan's Labyrinth, Pacific Rim) was denying the report that he was being tapped to direct Heaven Sent. The DC Comics occult hero mash-up would see Deadman, Swamp-Thing, Zatanna, Spectre, Hellblazer and others included in a team film. Guillermo has commented via his official site stating that he never spoke on the project before and professes his desire to make it. It's sounding like the denial statement was about his involvement with Justice League.

"Wow- please contact whoever said I denied it. I cannot recall ever answering a question like that. Sadly I dont do tweeter. I denied being involved in JLA but this I would love to do!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment