November 15, 2012

Tom Hiddleston On Whether He'd Take A Role In STAR WARS EPISODE VII


DigitalSpy was able to ask actor Tom Hiddleston if he'd be interested in a role in the new Star Wars film. While he doesn't come out and say yes, Tom would take any offer "very seriously". It would depend on the story and the character he would be playing. Hiddleston also praises LucasFilm head Kathleen Kennedy who had been a producer on War Horse which he co-starred.

"Absolutely, yeah. It would depend on the story and the character and things...But I don't know, maybe people would associate me too closely with Loki - I hope not." 

"[She's] a filmmaker of such extraordinary experience and wisdom - she's one of the best producers I've ever worked for," he explained. "She just knows her way around the medium and the art form and the industry, so I think I'd take it very seriously if they asked me."


Tom is among a group of actors who I'd love to see enter the franchise. The other names include Benedict Cumberbatch, James McAvoy, Richard Artimage, Michael Fassbender and Joel Kinnaman. Here's hoping that LucasFilm seriously considers approaching names like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment