March 30, 2012

Nicolas Winding Refn Wants To Make 'I Walk With The Dead' With Carey Mulligan Next


Dutch writer/director Nicolas Winding Refn (Bronson, Drive) talked to ThePlaylist about his upcoming film Only God Forgives which is currently shooting with Ryan Gosling in the lead. He reveals that he's aiming to make his sex thriller/horror film I Walk With The Dead next which has Drive actress Carey Mulligan (Shame) attached. Not much is known about the film besides it might be set in LA and Tokyo with a large amount of sex scenes. 

The horror elements are unknown as well at this point but I have to assume vampires might be the focus. When I think of Nicolas making a horror film it makes me think of Tony Scott's vampire sex thriller The Hunger. Either way it looks like the Logan's Run remake will be further delayed with this news. 


No comments:

Post a Comment