June 11, 2011

Elodie Yung To Play Jinx In G.I. Joe: Cobra Strikes

HeatVision reports French actress Elodie Yung is in talks to play the role of Jinx in G.I. Joe: Cobra Strikes. Jinx is a Joe who like Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow is a member of the Arashikage Ninja Clan. Yung is no stranger to action she had a rather psychical role in the French action film District 13: Ultimatum. She also has a role in David Fincher's The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo playing Rooney Mara's girlfriend.

Elodie would join Dwayne Johnson (Roadblock), Channing Tatum (Duke) and Ray Park (Snake Eyes). It's also expected that Byung Hun Lee will return as Storm Shadow since he's gaining a lot of praise for his work in the Korean thriller I Saw The Devil. I have to admit I'm starting to become impressed with the new additions to the cast. They seem to be actually setting up a viable action film franchise here.

No comments:

Post a Comment