October 11, 2010

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Still Wants To Play Black Panther

ScreenRant was able to speak with actor Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje at the New York Comic-Con while promoting The Thing prequel. Adewale talked about his desire to play the Marvel hero Black Panther and is still actively campaigning for the role. He understands that Marvel Studios is busy with their current projects but hopes their attention will move to Panther. It's been mentioned a few times by Kevin Feige that Marvel is interested in a Black Panther film and even had ester egg for the hero in Iron Man 2.



“I would love to see that happen, and I think the more we – my people – campaign for that, the more viable it will be. And I mean, obviously appearing in cult-classics and blockbusters
all help, we’re very much on [Marvel's] radar…I think it’s all about campaigning, I’m going to keep knocking on their door.”

No comments:

Post a Comment