February 2, 2009

G.I. Joe Vs Transformers (FTSBM)



Paramount Pictures released two impressive trailers for G.I. Joe and Transformers 2 during the Super Bowl. This made me think, if Paramount is helping Marvel Studios with the Avengers movie couldn't they develop a G.I. Joe/Transformers crossover? It would all depend on the success and fan reaction to the G.I. Joe movie. Which has been mixed even with the greatly cut teaser trailer. In the comic books the Autobots allied with the Joes and Cobra allied with the Decepticons. Michael Bay would be the first choice to direct Joes & Bots in a massive worldwide battle.



While there are only a few actual human characters in Transformers that could end up making the crossover. Shia Labeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson and John Turturro most likely would be in the film. Also the large cast of G.I. Joe of course would need to return. Which includes Channing Tatum, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Sienna Miller, Marlon Wayans, Rachel Nichols, Dennis Quaid, Saïd Taghmaoui, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Ray Park, Christopher Eccleston, Byung-hun Lee, Karolina Kurkova and Arnold Vosloo. The chances of returning characters would depend on who is killed off in their respected films.



Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen (June 26th 2009)



G.I. Joe Rise Of Cobra (August 7th 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment